New post has been published on New Career Opportunity Oracle Financials Practice Lead
Have a look at the details of a New Career Opportunity Oracle Financials Practice Lead.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle eBusiness Suite Functional Lead to join their young and Dynamic Consulting Practice.
This is a wonderful and very unique career opportunity to join an organisation with depth, experience and a very successful historical track record.
- The requirement is for an Oracle eBusiness Suite Functional Lead with particular focus on Oracle Financials.
- Your experience will include several successful end to end Oracle Financials implementations with visible Project Management or Leadership experience
- Ideally you will come from an Accountancy background and be a Qualified Accountant (but not essential).
- You will have in depth knowledge of the core Financials modules which will include GL, AP and AR as a minimum along with Release 12 experience.
- You will be someone who is a self motivator and entrepreneurial. A consultant that wants to grow and build their career and the business.
- You will be involved in a 360 role to shape the business capability, which include tenders, pre sales, functional implementation, Project Management and mentoring, which means you will be completely hands on whilst looking to grow your team and the business through leadership and forward thinking.
- A consummate professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills up to board level is a must.
- Any experience with other Oracle eBusiness areas such as other Financials modules, Supply Chain modules, HCM modules etc, eBusiness Tax, FAH (Financial Accounting Hub), would be a distinct advantage.
- Although you will be based from home you will need to be completely flexible to travel to client site UK wide as needed.
- Salary on offer is up to £90K Basic + Benefits + Bonus (15%)
This is an ideal opportunity for a consultant that is looking to move in to this type of position having played a similar, perhaps supporting role within a similar environment.
PLEASE NOTE : You MUST already be eligible to work in the UK in order to qualify for this opportunity.
If you are interested in this excellent career opportunity and want to know more, please provide a copy of your latest CV in word format, along with your contact details ASAP at email@example.com.