New post has been published on Image Collection 26052013
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
New post has been published on .Net developer Dubai
|Hope you are doing well.|
I am responsible for recruitment’s in Gulf computers. Gulf computers LLC established since 1979, has been in the business of IT Products, services and Solutions for the last 25 yrs. GC has consistently been excelling as one of the leading IT Solutions company, with spectrum of IT portfolio such as GIS, Storage Consolidation, Infrastructure, Network Management, Managed Resources, etc.
In short – A 25 year old reputed Total IT Services provider in the Middle East. Employee friendly philosophy, providing job satisfaction, skills enhancement and career growth along with attractive remunerations
We are currently seeking candidate with the following skills for opportunity in Dubai
Position : .net developer
1. .NET framework 4.0
2. Oracle DB
3. WCF / WPF
4. web forms
6. SharePoint (Preferred)
7. SQL scripting
Please visit our website at http://www.gulfcomputers.ae for detailed information about our company.
If interested, please get back with a copy of your updated word profile and the best time to reach you for an interview. Also do provide the following details:
New post has been published on Openings for a .net Developer in Dubai
Openings for a .net Developer in Dubai
Bahwan CyberTek (BCT), an associate company of the Multi Billion-dollar Suhail Bahwan Group, is one of the fastest growing technology companies with successful ventures in technology products, enterprise application software development and implementation services, BPO services and IT education. We are a SEI-CMMi Level 5 company with its headquarters in Muscat-Oman, Software Development Facility housing around 700 software professionals in Chennai-India and offices in the UAE, US and Oman.
For further information, visit our website www.bahwancybertek.com.
We are currently looking for a .net Developer for the following 6 months Duration to be based in Dubai.
• .NET C# experience 3+ years
• WCF experience is a must
• SQL/Oracle experience is a must
• Web based application development
• Web Services development
• Good Communication Skills
Please send me your Resume along with the following details
Sunday, May 12, 2013
New post has been published on Pakistan Election Results 2013
Pakistan Election Results 2013 till now.
|Election Results 2013||252/272||279/297||107/130||93/99||23/51|
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
New post has been published on Credit Analyst Qatar
Credit Analyst Qatar
My client in Doha, Qatar and is looking to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst.
• Follow up and ensure timely receipt of audited and quarterly in house financials. Monitor covenant compliance. Ensure that the CA’s are prepared and submitted to the RM to meet set deadlines./Structure the project financing deal.
• Complete all securities documentation within 30 days from the date of the facility letter. In case of anticipated delay, seek appropriate deferral from the authorities within the next 7 days.
• Maintain proper documentation and filing ensuring that all routine security documents are received.
• Ensure that internal and external customer queries are attended to promptly. Any requests to be addressed / processed or elevated to the next level maximum within 2 working days.
• Develop working relations with clients at key levels, and provide a regular feedback to RM on account conduct / utilization / profitability and market conditions.
• Handling the portfolio independently in the absence of the Relationship Manager.
• Market data collection & making recommendations.
• Preparing /analyzing credit files for renewals/revisions/new customers.
• Assist the team in all operational and back office works.
• Look after the portfolio of each other in their absence.
• Reviewing of periodic reports.
• Checking and verification of security documents in coordination with RMs.
• Liaise with RMs for opening accounts /Corporate Internet banking/Check book etc
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 5 – 7 Years Banking Experience/ Credit experience
• GCC Experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Credit Background
*Please note candidates MUST be based in Qatar and MUST have a NOC available*
If you are interested in this position or know someone with the skills required please send an updated CV in word format.
Banking Technology Division
New post has been published on IT Software Programmer Dubai
IT Software Programmer Dubai
Looking for a IT Software Programmer – Dubai
Full responsibility of the following activities:
- Technical Analysis and design of software developments
- Networking and IT infrastructure Support/ Troubleshooting.
- To, maintain, performance tune, modify and troubleshoot software/ website and related program products.
- Proactive and good communication skills. To translate business needs in to software program.
At least 2-3 years of software development experience
-VB6, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, MS Access, Crystal Reports
-PHP, Adobe Photoshop and web designing would be added advantage.
Kindly revert back if you find interested at email@example.com.
New post has been published on Sr Oracle EBS Resources Required for KSA
Sr Oracle EBS Resources Required for KSA
Trust you people would be doing good.
We are looking for Sr Oracle Functional Resources required for KSA as per following skills sets.
Sr. Oracle Apps Finance Functional Consultant
Experience – 5+ years in Oracle Apps
Should have implemented 3 – 4 implementation
Should worked on all Financials Modules
Lead Oracle Apps Finance Functional Consultant
Experience – 8+ years in Oracle Apps
Should have implemented 5 – 8 implementation
Should worked on all Financials Modules
NOTE: These opportunities are specifically for Oracle EBS domain. Customized Oracle / other Software development experience is not required.
Thanks and Regards
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Primary), Email email@example.com (Primary)
New post has been published on TIBCO Opportunities
We are in need of TIBCO resources for upcoming projects we will be awarded (both short term and long term).
Competencies required (hot areas) are as follows:
• CEP — Complex Event Processing TIBCO Product is BE – Business Events
• BPM – Business Process Management TIBCO Product is AMX BPM Active Matrix BPM or iProcess
• SOA – Service Oriented Architecture TIBCO Product is AMX BW, AMXSG, AMXSB
• Business Optimization Spotfire
*Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your area of expertise/competencies as a subject of this email.
SIS Recruitment Team