New post has been published on Credit Analyst Qatar
Credit Analyst Qatar
My client in Doha, Qatar and is looking to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst.
• Follow up and ensure timely receipt of audited and quarterly in house financials. Monitor covenant compliance. Ensure that the CA’s are prepared and submitted to the RM to meet set deadlines./Structure the project financing deal.
• Complete all securities documentation within 30 days from the date of the facility letter. In case of anticipated delay, seek appropriate deferral from the authorities within the next 7 days.
• Maintain proper documentation and filing ensuring that all routine security documents are received.
• Ensure that internal and external customer queries are attended to promptly. Any requests to be addressed / processed or elevated to the next level maximum within 2 working days.
• Develop working relations with clients at key levels, and provide a regular feedback to RM on account conduct / utilization / profitability and market conditions.
• Handling the portfolio independently in the absence of the Relationship Manager.
• Market data collection & making recommendations.
• Preparing /analyzing credit files for renewals/revisions/new customers.
• Assist the team in all operational and back office works.
• Look after the portfolio of each other in their absence.
• Reviewing of periodic reports.
• Checking and verification of security documents in coordination with RMs.
• Liaise with RMs for opening accounts /Corporate Internet banking/Check book etc
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 5 – 7 Years Banking Experience/ Credit experience
• GCC Experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Credit Background
*Please note candidates MUST be based in Qatar and MUST have a NOC available*
If you are interested in this position or know someone with the skills required please send an updated CV in word format.
Banking Technology Division