New post has been published on Immediate Opportunity for Business Analyst at Dubai
Immediate Opportunity for Business Analyst at Dubai
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI – News) ranks 267 on the list of Fortune 500 Multinational companies, it’s a global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, we create smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings.
Our team of 162,000 employees creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through our products and services .
Our commitment to sustainability drives our environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in our workplaces and communities, and the products and services we provide to customers.
For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com .
We have an immediate requirement to hire an Application Business Analyst with experience in the following
1. 8-10 Year Experience on Web and Mobile application Development
2. Experienced in Developing Sharepoint Portal Server 2013, 2010 based applications.
3. Strong Technical background in Implementing Bespoke Applications on Microsoft Technologies.
5. Strong Experience of Databases including T-SQL, SQL Server 2000,2005 and 2008. Ability to write Adhoc SQL Scripts is required.
6. Experience in Developing Mobile application based on HTML5, IOS and/or Android platform.
7. Knowledge of operating system including Windows Server 2003, 2008 for Application Deployment.
8. Creation of forms, reports and stored procedures and understanding of Programming Nomenclatures.
9. Knowledge of IDE’s including Visual Studio and experience of working remotely with Team Viewer and Remote Desktop.
10. UML Modeling concepts including Activity, Package and Use Cases Diagrams. Experienced in creating application Prototypes and Story Board desirable.
JOB LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
Incase you are interested please send me your updated resume with the following details and we will contact you shortly.
Thanks & Regards
Lead HR Professional, Talent Acquisition