New post has been published on Job opportunity for Dynamics CRM developer
Job opportunity for Dynamics CRM developer
Dynamics CRM Developer - €55,000 – €60,000 – Amsterdam
An excellent opportunity has come up in Amsterdam for a CRM developer to join an ambitious, global organization specialising in customer data analysis. The client has always positioned itself as an agile, multinational company situated between marketing and IT. The majority of employees are marketing specialists and IT professionals with an extreme focus on success: on data, on process, on quality.
It really is a key position in which you will be given responsibility determine the design, course and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM in current systems and products. The client seeks a Developer who can build, from the ground up, a solid, expert and effective new MS Dynamics CRM development team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test integrations and customizations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Work in collaborative development team to iteratively construct enterprise software solutions
- Perform gap analysis between Dynamics CRM functionality and client’s requirements
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet client requirements
Qualifications and skills:
- 3 plus years hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- At least 1 year Microsoft Dynamics CRM full life cycle implementation
- 3-5 years of web development using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script and SQL Server
- Good understanding of OO design and commonly used patterns
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- ITIL knowledge and/or certification
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so do not miss a great opportunity to progress in your career with a fantastic, forward thinking organization. If you feel you may be suitable for this role please send your CV to Daniel Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a generous referral bonus of £500 if you know of anyone else that might be suitable.
Daniel Gray | Recruitment Consultant | Optimus Search
www.optimussearch.com | email@example.com