New post has been published on MS and PhD Scholarships at King Abdullah University
MS and PhD Scholarships at King Abdullah University
The fellowship covers:
1. 25000 USD yearly stipend
2. Free housing with 1 bedroom for single, 2 bedrooms for married students.
3. Insurance up to 15000 USD/year
4. Round trip ticket to home countries per year for the student and dependents.
5. Waived tuition fee (35000 USD)
6. Opportunity to collaborate in research with multinational company, top-rank universities, and have access to high-end research facilities
7. Chance to live in a very heterogeneous environment with more than 70% students and faculties coming from US, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea etc.
8. For Muslim students, our campus is located 2 hours from Makkah, and the campus provides free buses to Mekkah 2 times a week for Umrah.
In case of help you can use google translator for the indonesian helping website
http://kaustina.org/ or google translated